Commerce Court is pleased to launch a tenant-exclusive fitness program beginning June until the end of the year. In partnership with Tri Fit, Commerce Court will be hosting a complimentary weekly yoga and Pilates classes, aligning with QuadReal Property Group’s commitment to the promotion of health and wellbeing at the property.
Yoga and Pilates classes will be taught by two experienced instructors that will return each week, helping attendees and trainers familiarize themselves with one another. All fitness levels are welcome.
Fitness Program Details
- The program is launching the first week of June and will run until the third week in December, 2019. The first class is taking place Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
- All classes will take place in the Concourse Lounge. The Lounge is located near the retail concourse level near the Brookfield Tunnel, opposite the Canada Post store.
- Pilates classes will take place every Tuesday at noon
- Yoga classes will take place every Thursday at 8:00 a.m.
- Each class is 45 minutes in duration
- Attendees wishing to attend must pre-register by emailing CCTOemail@example.com. A liability waiver must be signed.
- Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat and bottle of water for each classs
Shower and change room facilities
Commerce Court offers a shower and towel service for all tenants found in the retail concourse. Access is granted to tenants once a waiver form is signed. To download the waiver form, click HERE.
September Running Club
Stay tuned for our autumn running club! Information will be posted in late summer.