Commerce Court is pleased to invite tenants to join a week long energy reduction challenge as part of the race2reduce Beyond Earth Hour campaign during the week of March 25-29, 2019 leading to Earth Hour on March 30, 2019.
WHAT IS IT?
Commerce Court tenant companies are invited to enter a complex-wide electricity reduction competition for a chance to win one of three great prizes. Participants in this competition will also have the opportunity to be entered into the Beyond Earth Hour, a GTA-wide challenge organized by BOMA Toronto.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Tenants are challenged to reduce their in-suite electricity use (lighting and plug load) during the week of March 25-29, 2019. The total use during the challenge week will be compared to the average consumption the previous two-weeks.
To download the Resource Toolkit: Click Here
- First place prize will win a catered team lunch
Second place prize will win a catered breakfast
Third place prize will win an office treats snack package
All participating companies will receive a certificate of participation to recognize their efforts
- To participate, tenants must register by emailing CCTO-Sustainability@quadreal.com by no later than March 27, 2019
- Winners will be announced on April 5, 2019
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
- Interested participants are asked to email CCTO-Sustainability@quadreal.com to express their interest. An account to access RealSuiteData, an online energy use portal available to all Commerce Court tenants will be created.
- Tenants with multiple floors will be required to confirm if they would like to enter as a single company or per floor
EXCITED TO LEARN MORE?
Contact Meirav Even-Har at: (416) 364-0758 or CCTO-Sustainability@quadreal.com